cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch now tv box on 2 televisions

I have just ordered a now tv box and will be hooking it up to my tv in bedroom. Is it possible to watch content in the other tv downstairs at same time? Otherwise using 2 devices
How would this work. Would you need to take remote downstairs to use?
Thanks. A bit new to this. Getting movies for £15 for 6 months so giving it a go.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

View solution in original post

176 REPLIES 176
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Appreciate info' many thanks. Wasn't sure if each box needed ethernet. Good to know can pick up via wifi.

Thanks

Sean

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi just one if help me iv try another tv to my account but it said full help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mal12,

Thank you for your post.

Please read this is in full managing devices and device limits .

As this is an account related matter I have sent you a private message.

Kind Regards,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have purchased a second box but wont let me add it to my account I have

1 computer 

1 IPad

1 Now TV Box on account

When trying to add 2nd box it says I have reached my limit of devices

But when I log on it Says I have only the 3 devices registered

So even buying the second box for bedroom

I still have to wait till next month to add the second box.

This is a load of ######.

I have just registered the second box on my wifes email with 30 days free trial and will cancel her subscription b4 the 30 day free trial expires.

I have tried to sign up with the 1 month entertainments but still you can only add 1 device every month so no joy there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, hope someone can help.

I've just bought a LG tv with NOW tv already on it and everything is working fine, got the usual 30-day free movie pass trial.

I want to buy a NOW tv box for my tv in another room with the £34.99 5 sports day passes bundle, so my question is can I use the sports passes on the same account and on either tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Runrun,

Glad to hear you've enjoying NOW TV and are interested in our nifty NOW TV Box. 

If you purchase a NOW TV Box for another room you will be able to log in with the same account, as you can add up to four different devices to a single account.

The included Sports Passes can then be redeemed on the same account, and viewed on any of your registered devices. 

Hope this helps!

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fantastic - that's great news!

Thanks for the quick response, Steve!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aylin, just seen your response as well.

I will be accepting an LG offer of 7 free sports day passes that came with buying the tv, so will I still be able to use the 5 sports day passes that will come with the NOW tv box bundle as well? Please clarify...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi runrun,

Thanks for your post. You can indeed use the sports passes on an existing account as long as you don't have an outstanding offer on the account at the moment. 

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User - yes you can 🙂