cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch now tv box on 2 televisions

I have just ordered a now tv box and will be hooking it up to my tv in bedroom. Is it possible to watch content in the other tv downstairs at same time? Otherwise using 2 devices
How would this work. Would you need to take remote downstairs to use?
Thanks. A bit new to this. Getting movies for £15 for 6 months so giving it a go.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

View solution in original post

176 REPLIES 176
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a now tv box in store and now after so many attempts to join, i successfully have a username and password working and now I am having a hard time looking where to enter my code to redeem my movies pass. So much time is wasted for someone like me who is not very good in computers. A contact number would have been more helpful, unfortunately you dont have any. Its been a week and until now cannot watch using the now tv box. PLEASE DO HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
To use hour movies pass, sign into your account using your PC. In your account, it will be separated into sports, movies and entertainment, with cancel, and then directly underneath, enter voucher code, click on the relevant button and enter your code.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Elvie,

Thanks for your post and for purchasing a NOW TV box! On a desktop device, like a Laptop or PC, sign into your account. From there go to 'My Account.' Half way down the page there will be a 'My Passes' section. You will have the option to either cancel a pass or apply a voucher for either movies or entertainment.

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi... I also had problems with this.

When it asks for voucher code please ignore. Enter your bank details and then reedem your free trial at bottom of page. You must put in your details for this to work. If you decide you dont want to carry on with the payment for Films etc just enter in your details and cancel before the date next month. 

Hope this helps x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi elvie.

i had similar problems ...and pretty savvy around computers....aaghh.

so first thing first find nowtv email below

use email to send off query.

sit back and await reply.

i found the service to be excellent.

(sent my post late evening, got reply next morning, up and running that evening)

it was asimple matter of the voucher font being too vague.

very common issue, nothing to do with computer competence.

a better print would improve that vital 'first impression' immensely for everyone.

once i got guidance for voucher, it was simple to activate.

do rate the service and the box has been a recommended buy, if anyone doesn't already have SKY.

Nowtv email helpline

this might be of help.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started with a roku LT box when I wanted to use a second tv in the bedroom I found that it was cheaper to buy a now TV box for the bedroom.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I set up the second box to the second tv
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JANREEJED,

Please see the link below for everything you need to know about setting up your NOW TV Box and account.

Setting up your NOW TV Box

If you've already got a NOW TV account, which I'm guessing you do as you mentioned this is a 2nd box you'll be able to sign in using the same account right away, if you haven't please go to nowtv.com to get started.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have just purchased a new tv and got a second now tv box but am trying to connect to the same account however it is coming up as invalid logins, how do I get round this?