cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help with faulty remote and live chat can't access.

Hi 

I am having problems with my now tv remote. 

PLease can NOW tv help? 

I have tried new batteries and its just not working

ALso i tried to access the live chat via the contact us section at the bottom of the screen and this just takes me to another screen saying exactly the same- 

the link is broken and you can't contact or email one or have a live chat. 

Anyone know why this is?

Thanks for your help everyone. xx 

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Does the white light on the front of the box flash each time you press the remote controller key ?

If you own a smart phone or tablet (Android, iOS or Windows) you could has a temporary measure download the free Roku remote controller app from the Apps store to use on your nowtv box.

Legend 5
Legend 5

How to contact is rather confusing name in some ways. It should be titled how to get help. Idea being that many solutions are available in the help pages without going to chat. Each of the help pages allow you to contact Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

ALso i tried to access the live chat via the contact us section at the bottom of the screen and this just takes me to another screen saying exactly the same- the link is broken and you can't contact or email one or have a live chat. 

Anyone know why this is?

Hi @Anonymous User,

For future reference, access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom left of (most, if not) all the Help Centre articles via the green 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button). The idea being that after finding and reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact a NOW TV representative as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem, can't access NOW TV at all on my Samsung TV.  It was fine until 2 days go.

Website no help, just keep going round in circles and no Live Chat

Can anyone help?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Samsung’s advice is:-

Unplug the TV at the wall (not just switch if off).

Wait at least one minute for the electrons to die, two or three is better.

Plug back in and turn the TV on.

In the Settings, do a Reset (probably under Support there).

Retune it, etc., try NowTV again.

This worked for me.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your response, I’ll give that a go.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Roy B That worked for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my name is bob and I want to speak with somebody from now tv if I can please

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What seems to be the problem ?

I am a customer, but if it is not an account related matter, then maybe myself or somebody else on the Forum may or may not be able to help you out.

Should it be account related and you need NowTV's input, then use this link below, where there are a number of ways of getting in touch with NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint