cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message!!

When i try and do a payment for the now tv, (movies, and entertainment i have tried) i am getting the error message 1014! Although the billing address is correct, the bank is not blocking the 10p pre authorisation! And the security code is correct! I have tried different browsers, different devices, i have tried signing up with two different cards, i have deleted the cache/cookies etc. and still nothing is working!! Someone help!!
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to check your address and billing address is in the UK and the cards are from a UK bank? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes the billing address is in the uk! And the card is from a uk bank.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had.

I can see that you had a live chat regarding this recently since this post.

Please do let us know if the problem persists though.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue at the moment. It is really annoying. I have all the correct details & yet it is still showing payment could not be made? Its a 30 day free trial period at sign up so i shouldn't have to pay upfront?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User to use the trial a valid debit/credit needs to be on file and a 10p holding transaction will be attempted. This allows NOW TV to verify the card, along with your age and address. If the card has expired or has no balance you'll be unable to take out the trial.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Is your card a maestro card?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying to purchase a sports code for over three weeks now no joy. There is nothing wrong with the card I'm using. I must have had a dozen chats and 300 🙂 faces, trust me that's not the face I want to pull. This is the card I setup with two months ago so why is it not working now?....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've triple checked the address, card numbers and using Internet Explorer now, setup a new account as advised on chat, but I still can't buy a sports pass. Can someone please help me resolve this issue. Joe

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same exactly

@Anonymous User wrote:
When i try and do a payment for the now tv, (movies, and entertainment i have tried) i am getting the error message 1014! Although the billing address is correct, the bank is not blocking the 10p pre authorisation! And the security code is correct! I have tried different browsers, different devices, i have tried signing up with two different cards, i have deleted the cache/cookies etc. and still nothing is working!! Someone help!!