cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message

Hi guys, my brother is linked on my sky movies package and today his been getting a warning message that says 'somethings not right give it a moment or check www.now tv.com/status for updates.' but when i follow this link it says invalid page. Its been happening all day. Can someone help me out please thanks
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same error message:"something's not right. Give it a moment or check for status update....". I have reseted my internet router several times but it still happens. It happens on our lg tv and on iPad. We are in the uk. My husband had to install a uk vpn to make it worked on his iPad but it is not sustainable and not working on our to (and my iPad as I do not think it is the right solution). What can you help? Thanks. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to play out on your devices. 

Are you still connected to the VPN? 

Can you please let me know how you are connecting to your TV? Via Wifi or with Ethernet cable? 

Can you please let us know the model number of your LG TV? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have tried to update my account but I can't please help thanks.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model number of the device you are using to access your NOW TV account?

What are you trying to update (please don't submit any personal information)?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch!

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, 

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there. I signed up for the two week trial. A week into it I have had several problems watching films. I'll be halfway through a film and I'll get cut off by a message telling me to go to nowtv/for updates, or something like that. I've tried signing out and back in again, turning everything off and on again, you name it I've tried it!

Basically, I'm not impressed, not by a long way. I also have Netflix, which I've had for eight months, and I haven't had a single problem with it whatsoever. I'm grateful for the fourteen-day trial but I won't be paying for this service after that, it's far too unreliable.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

What device are you getting this message on?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have to say now tv is one of the biggest waste of money went for week pass to watch the football and all I kepted getting was something not right try later so end up missing most of the weeks games thanks for ruineing my week off nobody should ever use this service unless u wish to miss the thing u want to watch and spend ages screaming at the tv absolutely terrible 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Personally speaking I've never had a problem....

Sadly because you have not confirmed the make and model of device you were using to access the NOW TV service, it's not possible to help you Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is now saying the error message, I watched it through my last tv...