cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message

Hi guys, my brother is linked on my sky movies package and today his been getting a warning message that says 'somethings not right give it a moment or check www.now tv.com/status for updates.' but when i follow this link it says invalid page. Its been happening all day. Can someone help me out please thanks
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this message is ruining your viewing. Can you try putting a pin in the hole located at the rear of the box please for 15 seconds and then try again please.

This normally resolves these pesky messages to go away. Let us know if you have any problems.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there. My bro does not use a nowtv box he has youview and now tv app is already downloaded on his youview box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for that.

Just to clarify, the issue is with Youview Box? 

Can you tell us which troubleshooting steps your brother has tried?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes. Its with youview.
He has switched off the youview box from the mains.
He has reset his broadband box.
And we have also changed my password thinking it could be a error with signing but it wasnt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, thanks @Anonymous User

Is it possible for him to contact us by any chance? We need to go through few other details with him so get to the bottom of this, possibly send his details over to our technical team.

He can contact us using Community and the same thread.

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive got a you view box and when i press on now tv app, it says signing in the i get a message saying somethings not right, give it a moment or check www.nowtv.com/status

ive contacted talk talk and now tv but nobody can fix it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're looking into this for you 🙂 Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have nowtv on a smart TV on bt broadband and have been getting the same message for 2 days. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Are you using LG TV app or do you have NOW TV Box (any other device) attached to your TV? 

Have you tried any other devices? 

When exactly does the error appear - when you're signing in or when you're trying to watch something?

Birgit

NOW TV Team