cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 1301

Reset box & router numerous times, continues to display error code 1301 stating I'm outside UK, I live in Milton Keynes !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The only suggestion I can make is to reboot your router and NOW TV box. By turning off & on at the mains.  Which ISP do you use, I know there were a few issues with Plusnet showing up this error some time ago.

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed the advice on the forum however the problem still persists. Please can you help i havent neem able to use now tv at homw via the tv and the app doesnt work at home aswell!

Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tryed turning box off...resetting and still no joy. It wont loads bbc iplayer stuff as well
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied under your other post.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey I bought my now tv box today set it up followed all instructions by the book and all connected then I go to watch a film and says I'm outside of the UK with cod 1301 do I've reset everything and still nothing I live in essex
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you don't use a VPN to connect, or you or someone in your household have made any changes to the connection to make it look as if you are not in the UK (eg someone watches Netflix USA).

If none of these apply try powering down your broadband router for 10-15 minutes at a time convenient to you, this should force a new IP allocation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we have a working solution please as these solutions are as good as a chocolate kettle amatures
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers i'l try that Andy apologies for previous comment