cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 1301

Reset box & router numerous times, continues to display error code 1301 stating I'm outside UK, I live in Milton Keynes !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The only suggestion I can make is to reboot your router and NOW TV box. By turning off & on at the mains.  Which ISP do you use, I know there were a few issues with Plusnet showing up this error some time ago.

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No luck im afraid!!! Help!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You mentioned you couldn't access BBC iPlayer on the box, are you able to watch iPlayer on any other device eg laptop, tablet? If not it points to the problem being with the IP address your broadband provider has allocated you.

As above though, a member of the team will pick up your post but I'd recommended giving your ISP a ring as well.

Nothing I can do for you, so good luck, hope you both get sorted one way or the other.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please could a member of now tv contact me aswell!! Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable
My Iplayer works perfectly!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah it works on my amazon fire tv box. Cant use now tv on my phone either. Thanks for ur help anyway very much appreciated!! I have contacted my isp aswell!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The problem persists and I have not received any updates from nowtv. I understand that this is an online supplier but you can certainly have a help line / customer services like other companies. How do I need to contact to get this issue resolved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you are getting presented with this error message.

Would you be able to let me know who your internet provider is ? Is it a shared internet platform such as student accommodation ?

Look forward to hearing back from you both

Andy

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, my own house. As per previous post my internet provider is "see the light" and all other services are working perfectly. I've also check my ip and its U.K. Based.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Im still having this issue, can someone help???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, very sorry to hear that this is still happening. Is it only on the NOW TV box that you're getting this error message? Have you tried any trouble shooting steps on the box this far? If so can you let us know which ones please; so we don;'t go over covered ground. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team