cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 1301

Reset box & router numerous times, continues to display error code 1301 stating I'm outside UK, I live in Milton Keynes !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The only suggestion I can make is to reboot your router and NOW TV box. By turning off & on at the mains.  Which ISP do you use, I know there were a few issues with Plusnet showing up this error some time ago.

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the error occur when i try to start watch programs,yesterday was fine all day and tonight again is given me same error????

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you please try again and let us know if you still get the same error message?

Can you also confirm where exactly do you get the error - while signing in or when you start watching content? 

Have you been able to use any other devices?

Thanks,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Did it give you this error straight away @Anonymous User? 

Or was you able to play out something first? 

Can you please try on a different device for us? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am havin this issue as well and seriously starting to drive me mad!! I have turned off the wifi for twenty mins then back on still not working so re set the box and still not working it's been two days now that I haven't been able to use it! I only brought this box at the beginning of the week as well. Anyway it's still giving me the error code and saying not in the country when I'm in Hampshire please is there anyway I can sort this
Thank u
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about the delayed reply.

Are you still experiencing the issue? 

If yes, please let us know and we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Having actually the same issues, plugged in and set up at the weekend and haven't been able to watch anything at all
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly 

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sue

I haven't received anything

Thanks
Lou
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting. You should have received an e-mail today. Please take a look at your inbox. Let me know if you haven't received it yet.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the error code 1301 when I'm trying to watch Now tv - I am in the UK and I have already tried turning my wifi router off for 5 minutes and it's still not working on my PS4 or Now to box
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Do you use a VPN or do you connect to a secure network for work or live in shared accommodation that uses a shared network?

If you could let us know who your ISP is that'd also help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team