cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 1301

Reset box & router numerous times, continues to display error code 1301 stating I'm outside UK, I live in Milton Keynes !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The only suggestion I can make is to reboot your router and NOW TV box. By turning off & on at the mains.  Which ISP do you use, I know there were a few issues with Plusnet showing up this error some time ago.

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Cant watch anything as it comes up with this message, we've  tried everything

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  That code usually indicates you are trying to watch from outside the UK.  Have you got a VPN or changed DNS settings on router for US Netflix for example ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

i am trying to watch in spain with this error code.

how do i watch?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i am trying to watch in spain with this error code.

Hi @Anonymous User,

You are not permitted to access the NOW TV service from outside the UK. See here: Can I watch NOW TV abroad?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue trying to access a day pass via my laptop. Then I realised it might be the VPN I have set up for extra security. I switched this off and everything worked,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are in the UK, no settings have changed, one day it worked, the next it didn't .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The only suggestion I can make is to reboot your router and NOW TV box. By turning off & on at the mains.  Which ISP do you use, I know there were a few issues with Plusnet showing up this error some time ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turned off router for 5 minutes, reset, seems to be ok now 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi to all

i've just reset  the router and now tv box and i still have same error code 1301......

what should do next????

@Anonymous User wrote:
Turned off router for 5 minutes, reset, seems to be ok now :

@Anonymous User wrote:
Turned off router for 5 minutes, reset, seems to be ok now 🙂