Occasional Poster

Re: Error code 1301

I have this issue today, I have tried resetting all 3 boxes, my router and have also changed my router channel. I cannot figure out what's going wrong. I can however watch through the catch up apps on my devices and also when turning off my wifi connection and using 4G I am able to watch nowtv on my iPhone. Any ideas of what else I could do to fix this? Many thanks
First Poster

I have this same problem and since Friday have had no now tv on my lg tv, now tv box ,iPhone or any other device. It's first said region not supported the says something is wrong error code 1301. I have spent hours contact now tv since Friday and I get no help what so ever. I'm just told the same thing time and time again. I've emailed Facebook and complaints email. I replied to an email from your tech team on Sunday and nothing. This is disgusting I'm paying for a service I cannot use and yes I have done all the troble solving techniques serveral time anas nothing 😡
Occasional Poster

I have checked my IP location and it's showing as Bristol. Talk talk say they cannot change anything as they have not changed my location settings. Please help as I have a 4 year old Autistic son who is very upset as he is unable to watch his normal programs
Champion 4

Ktkt wrote:
I have this same problem and since Friday have had no now tv on my lg tv, now tv box, iPhone or any other device. 

It's most odd that you can't access the NOW TV service on any of your devices!

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

Been having this problem for almost two weeks now. I had Now TV Box working lastweek but when the weekend came the same issue started again.

Tried all the suggestions, reboot, all devices, etc.

WTF is going on here as it seems there was some update to the box with out my knowledge as it now also says Roku Powered. Never used to before.

Already cancelled the Movie package and just use Amazon as it never gives this bull-shiz

Highlighted
Champion 4

[ Edited ]

Hi @DERSNAP,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How to reset your NOW TV Box?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

Did the full reset a few times, and still I get blocked.

IP address UK,

but I been through this idiocy before with Now TV saying I am somewhere else when the IP clearly states different.

If this is not fixed by the weekend they can ###### off as I am totally wasting my time on their issues.

I can't believe I am the only one facing such issues.

Champion 4

Are you accessing the NOW TV service behind a VPN?

Either-way, you're best off contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility...

Cheers

First Poster

Error 1301

On my PS4 it's coming up with "something's not right. Give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates" and says error code 1301 in bottom right corner of my screen. Anybody know what I should do to fix this problem, as I don't have a clue where to start.
Elite 3

Re: Error 1301

@Kingjimbo Hello Smiley Happy

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the NOWTV app?

Resetting your router? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)