cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 1301

Reset box & router numerous times, continues to display error code 1301 stating I'm outside UK, I live in Milton Keynes !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The only suggestion I can make is to reboot your router and NOW TV box. By turning off & on at the mains.  Which ISP do you use, I know there were a few issues with Plusnet showing up this error some time ago.

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Simon,

I don't understand most of what you just said but I pulled the power cable out of the router and now tv box for about 20 mins, then when I turned it back on I started watching on my phone using mobile data then switching to wifi - then the now to box started working again.

Cheers anyway
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have this same problem and since Friday have had no now tv on my lg tv, now tv box ,iPhone or any other device. It's first said region not supported the says something is wrong error code 1301. I have spent hours contact now tv since Friday and I get no help what so ever. I'm just told the same thing time and time again. I've emailed Facebook and complaints email. I replied to an email from your tech team on Sunday and nothing. This is disgusting I'm paying for a service I cannot use and yes I have done all the troble solving techniques serveral time anas nothing 😡
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have this same problem and since Friday have had no now tv on my lg tv, now tv box, iPhone or any other device. 

It's most odd that you can't access the NOW TV service on any of your devices!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having this problem for almost two weeks now. I had Now TV Box working lastweek but when the weekend came the same issue started again.

Tried all the suggestions, reboot, all devices, etc.

WTF is going on here as it seems there was some update to the box with out my knowledge as it now also says Roku Powered. Never used to before.

Already cancelled the Movie package and just use Amazon as it never gives this bull-shiz

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How to reset your NOW TV Box?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did the full reset a few times, and still I get blocked.

IP address UK,

but I been through this idiocy before with Now TV saying I am somewhere else when the IP clearly states different.

If this is not fixed by the weekend they can ###### off as I am totally wasting my time on their issues.

I can't believe I am the only one facing such issues.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are you accessing the NOW TV service behind a VPN?

Either-way, you're best off contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this error message now for 3 days ive not even had the free trail and nowtv team just dont respond to me error 1301 is doing my head and in
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same issue on my apple tv and mobile devices.

I'm in London, I've been able to watch now tv on apple tv and mobile devices before now (for around 12 months). Two days ago, although I can sign in fine, I can select a film/programme, when I hit play, I get the error "content geo blocked (error code 1301). I have reset the router and the apple tv a few times. Can anyone at Now TV please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can I just clarify something does the error happen when using your mobile devices data connection, or is it only limited to when it's connected via WiFi ?

Can you also let us know who your home ISP is.

Might be worthwhile just checking your IP address to make sure that it's not pointing outwith the UK as well.

https://www.iplocation.net/ can help with that.

Thanks

Andy