cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 003

My box has not been working for nearly 2 weeks now! Come on seriously? I've even been given a free month of sky movies but what good is that to me when I can't even use the thing. I have reset it loads and connect to the wifi but then as soon as it updates software I get an error message 003 and when I click check network I just go back to the wifi page. I have done the home 5 times fast forward 3 times and rewind 2 times and tried to do it that way Nd it's still the same. Getting a bit fed up now If I am honest.
72 REPLIES 72
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm currently getting Error Code: -103 on my Now TV box whenver I go to watch any of my entertainment pass programmes, and I'm getting very annoyed because I'm paying for a pass that I can't even watch.

Hope you can help.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The original 'white' NOW TV boxes were launched July 2013. How long have you had yours? Nothing lasts forever, perhaps it's time to upgrade!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a white NowTV box and have paid for a Sports Day Pass. I got to see the 1st half of the Liverpool v Southampton match but the quality was dreadful, most of the time I couldn't even identify where the ball was (which sort of makes watching pointless). During the adverts the quality improved dramatically & I thought that my problems were over, however at the beginning of the 2nd half the picture froze and the Error 103 message filled the screen. I've been searching for some chatline, phone number or other support and this is all I've been able to find. My ADSL provider is BT & I used their service to check the line and it says that the speed is 3.2M. I never normally have problems with streaming, often watching iPlayer or Amazon films (I'm a Prime subscriber).

What is causing the problem? Can it be fixed? Having missed the match how do I set about getting a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received a free now tv box in the post a couple of weeks ago and it will not set up. I get a black screen with now to logo in the top left hand corner and a notice on my screen with error code 003 and I understand this means that my box will not connect to my router. I have tried to reset it and use cables but it is still not working! I don't know what else I can do?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Can you confirm your ISP and Router model, also there might be some helpful tips in this linked thread below.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-white/Error-code-003/td-p/323183/highlight/true

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've got an EE router and I've had a look but I can't find a resolution
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are EE your internet provider and are you using a EE box for watching nowtv ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
EE is my internet provider but I have a now tv box that I'm trying to hook up to my TV
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Does the nowtv app on the EE box works and it's the separate nowtv box where you are having issues with the 003 error code ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I received a free now tv box in the post a couple of weeks ago and it will not set up....

Really, how come and who from? And is it a little 'white' NOW TV box or a little 'black' one?