cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 003

My box has not been working for nearly 2 weeks now! Come on seriously? I've even been given a free month of sky movies but what good is that to me when I can't even use the thing. I have reset it loads and connect to the wifi but then as soon as it updates software I get an error message 003 and when I click check network I just go back to the wifi page. I have done the home 5 times fast forward 3 times and rewind 2 times and tried to do it that way Nd it's still the same. Getting a bit fed up now If I am honest.
72 REPLIES 72
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having this error code with an Xbox one s and a Samsung tv. Tried all the turn off, turn on, reinstall etc etc. What actually worked for me was to go into tv settings and turn game mode on. Now it works fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am experiencing the same problem as of this morning. Have tried everything including online password reset. Have resorted to Factory Reset but am not getting past the software update screen. My ISP are Virgin. I've reset router and Now TV box and my home WIFI connects to PC and phone are working fine. Very, very frustrating! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I received a new black nowtv box today.

I keep getting 003 error code, despite trying everything suggested, several times. This includes using ethernet cable and wireless connection and factory resets/reboots.

I have been using the older white box for almost a year up till now without problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you are experiencing this issue that they are currently aware of with new box registrations and updates. See this post for info and subscribe to it for any updates.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have any idea how long the update server will have issues for. Nearly 9.30 pm now and still not allowing me to set up a new box!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, this should now be resolved. If you still have issues activating your box, then please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am also having this problem, I have 2 NOW boxes the one upstairs is working perfectly however the one downstairs is not, it will not load anything, when I go to settings and check connection it says I am not currently connected to internet so I search for wifi enter my password, and it still won't work have switched it on and off, whatrs going on, whyt am I paying for something I can't watch, this is not good coming up to Christmas

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I believe your issue is now sorted. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you help me resolve the Error code 003 issue? I've followed this post and have tried all the suggestions.

I select wifi, make connection, then the screen goes to Software update, then Software update failed. I am using the internet right now whilst sending this message.  My ISP is BT. Just tried again and now I've got Error code 009. Thanks.