cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 003

I have tried for over 3 days to get my white Now TV box with white remote controller working. Incidentily I have tried to contact Now TV through Live Chat and Private Message to no avail. It's like they don't want to help their customers. I have tried Live Chat, this does not open it simply freezes the page, so giving up I thought I would message them only to be re-routed through their entire website. I am fuming to say the least. Its not easy to contact Now TV at all. Aside from the awful customer service or experience may be better - I keep getting a 003 error code, I have turned my box off, my internet off, reset them both, done them seperatley, I have even done the special magic home and fast forward sequence and still nothing. My password is correct, my wireless internet is working, I have even changed the HDMI round. The network and password has been checked and they work just fine, Now TV does not. Please may you help me? Many Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have tried for over 3 days to get my white Now TV box with white remote controller working. Incidentily I have tried to contact Now TV through Live Chat and Private Message to no avail. It's like they don't want to help their customers. I have tried Live Chat, this does not open it simply freezes the page, so giving up I thought I would message them only to be re-routed through their entire website. I am fuming to say the least. Its not easy to contact Now TV at all. Aside from the awful customer service or experience may be better - I keep getting a 003 error code, I have turned my box off, my internet off, reset them both, done them seperatley, I have even done the special magic home and fast forward sequence and still nothing. My password is correct, my wireless internet is working, I have even changed the HDMI round. The network and password has been checked and they work just fine, Now TV does not. Please may you help me? Many Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂 

We are really sorry to hear about what has been happening and would like to apologise that our support service hasnt been able to resolve this issue for you. We have included the troubleshooting steps we would usually follow for this issue which should hopefully get this sorted for you:

Check for updates
On your NOW TV remote:

1. Quickly press Home x5, Fast Forward x3 then Rewind x2 in this order.
  2. Select Update Software then press OK.

Hard reset the box
On the back of the NOW TV box, or the bottom if it’s a NOW TV Smart Box, press the Reset button for at least 30 seconds (the screen may go blank before the time's up but it's important to continue to hold in the button for the full 30 seconds).

Factory reset the box
Using your NOW TV remote:

1. Go to Settings and select System.
  2. Choose Factory Reset.
  3. Choose Factory reset everything and press the Play / Pause button 3 times.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the worst electronic device I’ve ever bought!! It has taken a day for me to get this to connect to my network and getting all sorts of error codes so whilst doing this I used various devices and now I’ve finally got it going it says I can’t add anymore devices as I’ve reached my limit of four!!! I’ve deleted all four because I can’t use them and now I have to wait until next month to watch anything! So I’ve paid for something that I can’t use!! Why can’t there be a streaming facility on the player then my problem would be solved??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is the worst electronic device I’ve ever bought!! It has taken a day for me to get this to connect to my network and getting all sorts of error codes so whilst doing this I used various devices and now I’ve finally got it going it says I can’t add anymore devices as I’ve reached my limit of four!!! I’ve deleted all four because I can’t use them and now I have to wait until next month to watch anything! So I’ve paid for something that I can’t use!! Why can’t there be a streaming facility on the player then my problem would be solved??

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email now.