cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code 6009

I have purchased a monthly sky sports pass today it’s showing on my account as having been purchased however when I try to watch a programme on my tv through the now tv box I keep getting “sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on it” and shows error code 6009 in bottom right hand corner. I have been chatting on live chat to try to resolve this problem but as yet have had no success. Has anyone else experience this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

6009 is an error with the content at NowTV’s end.

You should be able to watch other programmes until they fix the error with that particular content.

Did you try that, and was it the case?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your rely. I only pay to watch sports therefore have not tried any of the other programmes. I’m very frustrated as I have paid for a monthly sports pass and am unable to watch anything. When I try to watch through my app I get the following message “We have detected an issue with your account. Please contact customer service”. When I try to watch through the browser as suggested the message is to watch through the app. This has been going on for nearly a week now and don’t seem to be any nearer to a resolution.

Thanks
Annette