Email contact for nowtv

Hi

What is the contact email for nowtv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you open the link below, click on the contact us in the green box, this will open a new page where you will see an option to email NowTv.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you open the link below, click on the contact us in the green box, this will open a new page where you will see an option to email NowTv.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link above gives:

HTTP Error 404: Not Found Well this is embarrassing, we can't find the resource you've requested. Try using one of the links below to get back on track.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi rotepote,

The forum is currently being modified and some old links are no longer working.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've previously put up with it, but having the box automatically reset itself every time I watch iPlayer has gotten ridiculous now. To add to that, the All4 won't load at all. Well, it loads but as soon the load completes, it returns to the HOME menu.
I'm really frustrated. Especially with the lack of 5.1 stereo on any Sky or App broadcasts.
Would appreciate your suggestions as to what I can do apart from move to another supplier. I've tried resetting the box, reloading the apps, but nothing fixes it.

Yours sincerely,

David Gates.

[email removed] (Username degates)

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi David

If you're still a white box user then you should know that this little box has had it's day in the sun, it's just too old to use on today's modern apps, i.e. low CPU strength, low memory, etc., in other words it just can't cope anymore.

Plus, it's no longer made or on sale, you'd be better off getting an up to date Now TV Stick for around £15.00 + a free Ent. pass

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but the link that you specified is NOT available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i keep cancling the account and your company keeps taking the money and we havent watched it in months we have cancled it in many occasions and your company still taking it .. i would like every single money back that you have taking we cancled it last november and still having being charge this is not on other wise we will take you to court ,,, 

my email is [email removed] please dont take any more