cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

also NOW TV BOX (BLACK).  Demand 5 on both now tv boxes does not work.  I assume as have done a reset it's a fault with now TV as logged onto Demand 5 with laptop and it works fine.  Can now tv please investigate and fix as was working last week.  Also see from sight that it's affected other customers.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having the same problem. So maybe it is caused by changes that Channel5 have made but surely it's not unreasonable of us to expect NowTV to at least raise this as an issue with Channel 5 on behalf of their customers.

Please...?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription to now tv if I can't get all the channels.  Getting fed up with having to catch up on a small tablet now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have a black NOWTV box and been unable to watch Demand 5 for 4 weeks. Chatted with NOWTV's chat lhelpline who suggested resetting the box. This I did but it made no difference. They seemed unaware this problem is affecting 100s of their customers and are doing nothing to sort it. Very poor service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I gather it's a branding issue but on My5 on my iPad I have access to eg all episodes of Blood. On NowTv, it's Demand 5 and not all episodes there.  So it's not same content. Why?

thanks