cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

also NOW TV BOX (BLACK).  Demand 5 on both now tv boxes does not work.  I assume as have done a reset it's a fault with now TV as logged onto Demand 5 with laptop and it works fine.  Can now tv please investigate and fix as was working last week.  Also see from sight that it's affected other customers.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not a fault with Now TV, it's a problem Channel 5's end.

Twitter users have reported problems with ROKU & Smart TVs, My5 app as well as Demand 5.

All we can do I'm afraid is to wait for Channel 5 to fix it.

They develop and maintain the apps, not Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

RE it being Channel 5’s issue and not Now TV: not true - Demand 5 works fine on the iOS app and on the website. It’s only failing on Now TV in our house

nowswaish
Scholar 3

It is a C5 issue with this app. The app you have on iOS is My5 not demand five.

channel five need to roll out My5 to those devices they have yet to do so. This includes the Roku store which feeds NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto. The sloping shoulders approach is poor. Has anybody on Now TV's technical side spoken to Channel 5, the very least we might expect?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But 5 works lovely on my phone app so to me it's nothing to do with 5 I would say it's your end it be a week tomorrow it hasn't worked 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, not working on black now tv box but works on our Amazon fire stick! Been out of action since about Thursday but can not find any information on either Now Tv or Channel 5, beyond a joke when we are paying for these services! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same issue here, not working on black now tv box but works on our Amazon fire stick! Been out of action since about Thursday but can not find any information on either Now Tv or Channel 5, beyond a joke when we are paying for these services! 

You aren't paying for Demand 5. It's a free service which NowTV/Sky have no control over.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was going to say the same thing not working on now tv but works lovely on my phone 😕 please now tv sort it out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes my on demand5 hasn't been working for two weeks. Getting fed up now