cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Defective box

Now I used to own a white box and for £9.99 I could watch EVERTHING. The white box suddenly went faulty. I phoned the customer support after seaching for a long time, it continually went round in circles. When I finally got through the call was recieved by a very stroppy, rude woman. Basically I was told I wont get a replacement, I wont get anyhelp whatsoever. I was bluntly told to get a new one. When I bought a new one I found I couldnt recieve evdn a quarter of the apps. When did this access change, why wasnt I told and what happened to exsisting customers who were able to originally watch, like me, everything. I have an entertainment pass at £7.99 am I right in saying that I have to add an extra average of £9.99 to receive what I had before my white box packed up?
Becca
1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. What you can watch is down to what passes you have on your account, not on which type of NOW TV box you have. What passes do you see on your My Account > My Passes page?

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

£9.99 is the price of a cinema pass, £7.99 is an entertainment pass, although it's possible you may have taken up some offer in the past which has now expired. Which apps do you remember getting that you can't find now? You may need to look in the App Store and install them again if they've not installed automatically.