cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: This has been going on for me for a half hour now. I am really disappointed by the support we are getting for this error, as you're claiming on service status that's everything is okay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply.

Is this error still happening for everyone? 

We are currently investigating this issue at this moment in time.

We hope to have an update as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the problems experienced, everyone.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I havethe same issue - i have only i active vice - now tv box - all others switich off but  coming up with message - very annoyed as only yesterday for months sports pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I was just wondering if the issue you reported to us has been resolved ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have read all the previous posts and I have exactly the same problem. 4 devices registered but I can only use one at a time for the last week or so - I should be able to use 2.  I am using  2 iPads, a NOW TV box and Apple TV. 

When is is the problem getting fixed? I'm thinking of cancelling my monthly membership if I can only watch on one device and I'm sure I am not alone.

any updates please? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The tech team are re-booting the boxes. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am still unable to watch any devices as it says ive reached my streaming limit when im not watching anything!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am having concurrency issue this weekend and last weekend. Very annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We can only watch on one box. The other one has for now been powered down. Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, why is it saying solved when it so obviously isn't?