cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To add to the frustration of multiple users who are posting daily on this issue, it seems that the team at NOW TV don't even appear to talk to each other as different responders appear to be hearing this for the first time!

When is this going to get sorted out? It's been 2 weeks since I started raising this point and for others it's longer. How difficult can this be? Just grant no restrictions whilst you are sorting out a fix in the background!

For goodness sake get your act together!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't agree more with poster above,grant no restrictions until it gets sorted.

Problem solved,im currently paying for both movies and entertainment and only allowed 2 slots.my other 2 boxes I purchased are just gathering dust,what was the point in buying them now? 1000000000℅ I'm out of Now TV after my 3 month passes have expired after using now TV for the last 18 months solid.,I'll never recommend it either.

All Error codes should be updated daily,not just this one,its effecting peoples viewing experiences.

I've seen tweets regarding this error on Twitter ,people are not being answered.,or are days after.I m one who hasn't been answered.I posted 2 nights back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem just now. Have been using Apple TV's, an iOS device & a PS3 for the last couple of years without a problem. Last week I replaced the PS3 with a recently purchased NOW TV box in my device list and suddenly I'm having his issue. For the Now TV to be causing the problems is a shambles.

No I sit and wait an indeterminate amount of time before I can watch again without starting to move devices all over the house.

Any chance of this being fixed? If not I will be dumping the Now TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this issue, got three Roku boxes and even though only watching one getting concurrent error
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes this issue is still very active,yet no-one wants TTY comment on a fix time . The only response is of Twitter is the link below , which admits there is an issue. But no time for a fix or response from the team on here.

Please see the orange notice on the page..

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Simultaneous-Streams
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happening to me. Ahhh I just want to watch walking dead
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, 4 Now TV boxes in the house but 3 are plugged out......the one I need most to work, the kids bedroom, is giving this 10021 error message, give me strength.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening to me too - removed a device and added a new one and it won't let me use the new one, so frustrating...I noticed this error was noticed in early November and it's still not fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have only 1 box on in the house and my 2nd box still wont work whats happening?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me a lot at the moment and is getting really stupid, I have 4 devices and never have I had a problem switching to another one or even having 3 running at the same time, and now I'm lucky to even get 2 running, please someone tell me what is going on and what is being done to sort this annoying issue????