cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues.

Are you still getting this problem?

Please do let us know and we'll do what we can to get this resolved for you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi rob,Thanks for pasting me in

I need really need you to help sort this out for me,,It's not directing at you,but im not absolutly getting so frustrated with this

situation,my blood is boiling.

Just sat down right now again to watch a film and boom the error code 10021 is showing..All my other 3 now TV boxes have been switched of leaving only

the 1.

I renewed my entertainment only a week ago,and ive not been able to watch anything on it.I'm hitting the roof with this issue and I cannot understand why this is still happening now.You really need to grand the user in trouble extra priveleges on how many devices they can watch and unlimited removal of and readding of devices until you sort this issue out.

Im throwing money down the drain with this now tv mobies & entertainment now.and Im sick to death of online help just removing my devices and re-adding them over and over ond over again.

I have 1x roku stick - 2 white old now tv boxes and 1 black new now tv box.all are effected.

What on earth is going on,?? I was effected by the boot loop not long ago,,what is this now?

Can you please understand how frustrating this is becoming for people?

Why has noone offered extra months of the services as a gesture of goodwil or money back?

This need sorting,ASAP as Yet again im unable to now watch anything on my box,,that im paying for and ive had this issue now about 4-5 days?

Craig

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Can you help with my above post that was for @Rob-T he doesn't appear to be online?

Can't view still on any boxs still this morning.Please can you read the above last post I made,

Just to add i've just contacted online chat again,that said they have to email tech,with no time on when they will get back?

Meanwhile episide 2 of flash seaon 3 goes of in a few days,and not been able to watch for last 2-3?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

Again just to clarify.

There is an issue that is happening intermittently, our tech teams are engaged and working with all the relevant teams to investigate and find a resolution.

We do apologise for the delay in getting this sorted.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Chat had told me I'm only allowed 2 device on my account until the matter is resolved. 

Will you post on here when it's resolved so people like me can add back our other devices??

The chat operator did say for the 1st time tech do know about the issue

Just a thought...

Would it not be better to put this issue up in the service status above? That way people can check back to find out when it's fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been customer for years now,but recently it is a load of rubbish feel like I'm being ripped off not a happy customer, suppose you'll just keep taking the money now TV sky

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi everyone,

Again just to clarify.

There is an issue that is happening intermittently, our tech teams are engaged and working with all the relevant teams to investigate and find a resolution.

Thanks

Andy

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi everyone,

Again just to clarify.

Thanks

Andy

Do we get refunds ??????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to echo,how will we know when the issue is fixed?

As I've only 2 devices on my account due to being advised to not add anymore until tech has fixed the issue.

Obviously I want to add my 2 other devices back asap?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can one of the now TV team say if this Has this issue be resolved now ?

Want to add my other 2 boxes to my account ,my mum has one and I want her to enjoy a couple of movies this weekend??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's happening again getting really sick of this now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sure BBC's Watchdog would be interested if anyone's tried to contact them - and of course many of the daily papers have consumer sections.