cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
D0nna
Mentor

Re: Concurrency issue

Thanks for this advice πŸ™‚
When you say "close it down" what exactly does this mean in respect of my different devices (pc, box, and chromecast)? Turning the pc off didn't help, and the only way I ever turn the box off is to unplug it.
So it would really help to know what I should be doing! Thank you.
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Maximum streaming devices but only trying to stream in 1 or 2?

Hi @Carrollsk

We are currenlty looking into this issue as there have been a lot of reports of this happening.

I will be posting an update on this thread once I have an update.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: One device playing won't let me watch

Hi @Nain1991

We have seen an increase in reports of this fault happening.

It is being looked into by our tech teams and once we have a reply back from them we will be updating this board.

Thanks

Andy

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Concurrency issue

@D0nna

With regards closing down gracefully, on your PC make sure you click the X button in the corner of the playback window when finished watching before closing your browser window. If you are using an app, back out of a stream or let it come to an end and exit the programme itself before you exit the app/return to the device homescreen.

Basically you are making sure you are not still streaming from NOW TV before you quit/close anything so that the system has chance to register you've finished streaming.

Although given the responses of others I'm not sure if this will help this specific issue or not.

howardfh1
Scholar 2

Re: One device playing won't let me watch

Meanwhile, how's about being the good guys and extending the time of user's passes as for many of us this has ruined our viewing. I'm half-way through a month's sports pass and being severely restricted in where I can watch Now. The T's and C's (as in contract) say I can turn off one set and watch on another, and this clearly isn't happening to a lot of people. You're breaking your contract with me, guys.

Once the problem is sorted, I'd like my Month's pass (a heck of a lot of money) to actually start (again) when the problem's solved. Remember - it's not the viewers fault.

0 Thanks
Jonny2676
Scholar

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

I got all my devices wiped from my account and then re added them seems to be ok now so far 1 black now tv box 2 Apple TV 1 iphone
0 Thanks
Banditman1976
Advocate

Error code 10021

Hi getting this code on one of my nowtv boxes been fine up till tonight, no other boxes are on, please can you help?
0 Thanks
Simon1234561
Observer

I am having the same problem error 10021 concurrency issue

ive turned all devices off rebooted tried everything."frustrating to say the least!

paying for a service I can't access! Not good NOWTV

@Rich-L wrote:

Hi @ciderbelly@Tyni6@Wbkg and @Sinead2,

Apologies for the late reply.

Is this error still happening for everyone? 

We are currently investigating this issue at this moment in time.

We hope to have an update as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the problems experienced, everyone.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Simon1234561
Observer

Same problem error 10021

totally frustrating paying for a service I can't use! Not good NOWTV

0 Thanks
JahWibbler
Mentor

Grrrrr. Can't use on my IPad. Paying for movies/ Ents and kids and now can't access on two of my devices. None are being used but all four have displayed this message at various times since yesterday. 

When is this issue being resolved?

0 Thanks