cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem error 10021 concurrency issue

ive turned all devices off rebooted tried everything."frustrating to say the least!

paying for a service I can't access! Not good NOWTV

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply.

Is this error still happening for everyone? 

We are currently investigating this issue at this moment in time.

We hope to have an update as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the problems experienced, everyone.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem error 10021

totally frustrating paying for a service I can't use! Not good NOWTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grrrrr. Can't use on my IPad. Paying for movies/ Ents and kids and now can't access on two of my devices. None are being used but all four have displayed this message at various times since yesterday. 

When is this issue being resolved?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can this be an accepted solution if the issue is still ongoing? 

Why isnt your online help aware of the issue as all they are advising is that someone will get back to you within 24/48 hrs!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This issue has been affecting me since yeaterday. I even tried rebooting all my NowTv boxes but the system still comes back with the same error about watching on too many devices. I susgest you get this fixed quickly or I for one will be happy to move to AmazonPrime. Get it sorted NowTV!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am still having problems with NOW TV saying i have reached the maximum number of devices an have not been able to watch for a week

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The error keeps on reoccurring more and more frequently. Please do something about this soon.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply.

Is this error still happening for everyone? 

We are currently investigating this issue at this moment in time.

We hope to have an update as soon as possible. 

Sorry for the problems experienced, everyone.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never happened to me before, but has now started. No device crashed, but in device management it thinks my Roku stick is a Now TV box. Either that, or somehow someone has been able to access my account from a Now TV box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Never happened to me before, but has now started. No device crashed, but in device management it thinks my Roku stick is a Now TV box. Either that, or somehow someone has been able to access my account from a Now TV box?

@Anonymous User

Hi are you having the issue on all devices?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a months' sports pass and regretting it.
I have 4 devices (1 tablet, 3 TV's) on my account.
When I use one TV, and get Now OK, when I turn off and go to another, or the tablet, on the next item I get the error message "too many simultanois streams  turn one off" **there aren't any others on** or even that I can't use the device as it can't be regisrered (too many) but that device IS one of those registered!!
Help!!
Meanwhile, I'm using a pirate stream to finsh off the Holland match on SS4, even though I've paid for the real thing. Thank heavens for the pirates!!