cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me tonight, we have 3 boxs & Apple TV. Two box's were turned off, my son watching a film on one and ours would not stream only solved when he stopped watching. But he was able to start again even though I had started watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had device issues.

Is this still the case?

I've granted you some changes to add and remove the offending devices and try again if need be.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Rob we are not having any issues now. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am receiving an error message, that I have reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams, but no one else is watching! So I don't understand why this keeps happening?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I guess it is at there end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your recent post

Sorry that you are facing this issue as well.

How many devices have you tried signing into in total?

Also, is the issue occurring on the same devices.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Just to add to what @Anonymous User has asked above.

Would you be able to let us know if the issue is still ongoing ?

Also can you confirm what you were doing before the error occurred and a rough time frame ?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can I ask how you watch? My son was using a pc and a chromecast earlier (not both at the same time!) and I think one of those is causing the problem as I can't watch anything on the box now.
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User silly question did your son log out of laptop or did he just put the lid down. The system may think it is working still. Same with Chromecast even if tv turned off there can still be a connection between the controlling device and Chromecast
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. Thanks for your reply. It was a desktop pc and he turned it off. I don't know how the chromecast works so I couldn't say about that. Does he need to sign out of nowTV? On the manage devices tab of my account it clearly showed he had stopped watching hours beforehand.