cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting the same.  Was watching on 2 boxes (one white & one black).  Turned off the white and tried to view using the laptop but says I have too many simultaneous streams. Unplugged the white box and left it a while but still getting the error message.

When will this be fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive this same issue,im over in another thread.

Have asked a couple of support staff for help,but had no reply as yet.

Ive not been able to watch now tv last few days.

Chat has removed and added my devices more times than I can remember.Today they said they will contact tech for me and ill get an email.i've had nothing.Been going on for around 4-5 days upto now.

Noone can seem to help,im missing catch up shows that are going of in a day or 3.

So frustrating.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Chat has removed and added my devices more times than I can remember.Today they said they will contact tech for me and ill get an email.i've had nothing.Been going on for around 4-5 days upto now.

Hi @Anonymous User,

As per the following 'Help Centre' article: Why can't I add more devices? Please be aware that NOW TV are under no obligation to do what you require. Indeed, their current policy is very clear...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think mine is a different issue, I'm getting the code 10021 concurrency issue.

I've been on chat again, and they have now said tech know about the issue and are working on it.

Unfortunately I'm only allowed 2 devices on my account until it's resolved.

Even though they know about my issue is not been added to the now TV  service status page.which is odd

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting beyond a joke now nearly a month
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the third time I am getting Concurrency Error 10021 when only one device is being used. I have no idea why it is taking so long for this error to be fixed as this is the third time I have had this problem!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind it seems to have been solved apparently throwing the remote in rage is the way to fix this error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reply removed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue after buying a third device but we are only watching on two at once happened straight after adding two month movie pass.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User mine started after adding a 3 month code,only tempery fix I've found (well now tv chat advised) is removing 2 devices and only having 2.

Not ideal at all though