Jonny2676
Scholar

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

It's happening again getting really sick of this now
0 Thanks
howardfh1
Scholar 2

I'm sure BBC's Watchdog would be interested if anyone's tried to contact them - and of course many of the daily papers have consumer sections.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @craggles77

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues.

Are you still getting this problem?

Please do let us know and we'll do what we can to get this resolved for you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
jobbie8
Scholar

I'm having the same problem on all my boxes today.
Error code 10021

Jonny2676
Scholar

It's happening again getting annoyed now
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, if this doesn't get resolved within 48 hours then I'm going to cancel my direct debits and move to Netflix. This will not please my children but I refuse to pay for something that continues not to work. can someone please contact me. Thanks
0 Thanks
navigation
Advocate

I keep getting the message below.

"You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices."

I've tried everything suggested on this thread, to no avail. I've paid for the sports pass before, and currently using the free 14 trial of the entertainment pass. So glad its free, ever paying for anything on nowtv again, box is going in the bin.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Simultanious Streams - Now won't let me in even though only one device is being used.

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear this.

Would you be able to let us know if this is still occuring and which devices you're using?

I've granted you some extra changes too, could you try removing all the effected devices and re-adding?

Some customers have found that having more than 2 devices is what's causing it, is this the case with you? With more information we can look into this further.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
moonyman
Scholar

Re: Simultanious Streams - Now won't let me in even though only one device is being used.

I am having the same problem, i contacted live chat and i took off all 4 devices and put all 4 back on but i still have the same problem, i have had only one device working and have tried to use a second device and it comes up with code 10021

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

10021 error - is this an issue Now TV are going to fix?

I'very been getting the 10021 error on one of my white boxes for days now despite logging out, hard resets etc. Other white box and black box fine, last white box been unplugged for weeks. Getting really frustrated with now tv now. Are you admitting it's a tech issue?
0 Thanks