cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem on all my boxes today.
Error code 10021

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's happening again getting annoyed now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, if this doesn't get resolved within 48 hours then I'm going to cancel my direct debits and move to Netflix. This will not please my children but I refuse to pay for something that continues not to work. can someone please contact me. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting the message below.

"You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices."

I've tried everything suggested on this thread, to no avail. I've paid for the sports pass before, and currently using the free 14 trial of the entertainment pass. So glad its free, ever paying for anything on nowtv again, box is going in the bin.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'very been getting the 10021 error on one of my white boxes for days now despite logging out, hard resets etc. Other white box and black box fine, last white box been unplugged for weeks. Getting really frustrated with now tv now. Are you admitting it's a tech issue?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me and many other to,Now TV seem to be doing nothing to resolve the issue.Ive not been able to watch a tv show for days

Spent hour on chat,which is hard work explaining over and over I've had the boxes removed from the account and re-added many time and not fixed the issue.

I suggest you go onto chat,explain the issue,as the more that do the more this will get looked into quicker by tech.

Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been getting the 10021 on (now) two of my white boxes for days, black box fine. I only have two streams going and all white boxes have been hard reset and signed out on. What are Now tv doing about this obviously technical issue? We can't all have the same issues and it bit be a system wide issue? Anyone got a fix yet, looks like it's Netflix if not sorted soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on when this network error will be fixed please? Im getting all the error messages too and i have tried resetting all the devices but it still comes up with errors 10021
Legend 5
Legend 5

What network is everyone on? I have just tried on my LG and smart box. They play fine. LG is behind the smart box by a few seconds. I am on Virgin. Tv is connected via Ethernet. Smart box via WiFi.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I'm getting a message about maximum simultaneous streaming