cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone.

We are aware of an issue with this message popping up incorrectly, we're working on a fix and we should have it sorted ASAP.

Thanks again for your patience.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this message when one device has been running and trying a second device. Annoyed as just bought sky movies pass for kids for Christmas and only one of them is able to watch what they want at a time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been working fine on my iPad today.

just  logged in on app and Strangely had to enter my details. 

Now won't let me watch as it thinks I'm trying to add a new device and can't do so until next month.

It ha so been on the iPad for over a year.

Starting  to lose the plot now with the service. Three days of not being able to use the paid service. No response to any of my messages.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now TV! It's been many days since this issue was first reported and we are STILL waiting for a technical fix to what seems to be a growing problem within your user base. Unless you want to see a spike in customer churn you need to get a fix deployed ASAP!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

The technical teams are still investigating the issue.

As promised in my last post once I have more information I will update the post.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How many people are these technical teams? Get on the case NOW tv.

My IPad is listed on my account but now I can't watch as it states it is not registered and I have to wait til next month. 

Are you all in a building or sat at home in your underpants dealing with queries?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish Id seen this post,as ive been onto NOW TV help as im being plagued with the error cod 10021!!!

So far my account has had all devices removed and readed twice,,yet one of my boxes (4 in total) just keep saying 10021?

weirdly whilst this box is reporting this,I can play on another device fine.

I own all 4 devices,,1 now tv black box,2 old white and 1 roku stick.

when will this be sorted??? not to long ago now tv messed the firmware up where my box was in a boot loop! now this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

EDIT my last post  ,,Now ALL 4 devices are back to the error code 10021!!!!!

Great I cannot watch any programmes at all now.

very dissapointed,and just renewed my 3 month sub.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The fact this issue has taken so long to fix is terrible! I get the concurrency restriction is in place to minimise the risk of abuse, however NowTV are at serious risk of losing a lot of genuine customers because they are failing to deal with the issue quickly. I would suggest increasing the number of allowed concurrent streams in lieu of a proper fix from the technical teams, the risk of unauthorised use is probably minimal in comparison to the number of unhappy customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well,after being transferred to different char people,tech team,then customer service,,boxes removed, added, removed added..still happening.

1 month free entertainment & movies I think. Last night was a headache chatting online, hours.banging my head against a brick wall would of be more helpful.