cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same and have posted in Black Box forum so not just a white box issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When can we have an explanation for this and confirmation of a fix that will work consistently? Telling us that it has been escalated to the tech team and no update 12 hours later is hardly giving people the sense of urgency that this deserves, when fees are being paid and the service is being denied.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still having the same issue today. The only box I'm using has the error.

The other two boxes (which were added before the the box with the issue) are fine.

I'm only using one box at a time, not even the two allowed.

Please fix this issue.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There was a reply from @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team here which gives some further information

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Concurrency-issue/m-p/408039#M25627

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Their suggestion doesn't work, now with me anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy but this did not work for me either.

Jon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This error has been happening since the recent update. Got 3 boxes on account and today just me in house using one box and got this error again. CS removed all boxes. I added two and all was fine but error returns on 3rd box even when other two boxes disconnected. Seems like adding more than two boxes is causing this error. Is technical team aware of this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just started happening with me on my white Now TV box. This is the second time! Last time didn't end so well...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 evenings in a row I have not been able to log on to either of my 2 devices (both Roku sticks), says too many simultaneous streams on my account!!!!  

Surely I can watch one of my devices for the subscriptions I pay lol!!!

seriously fed up I can't watch walking dead 😢 And I'm paying for services I cannot view!!!

get error 10021 sorted NowTV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the second time, I am getting error code 10021. I am disappointed by this, as loads of people have been reporting the error for a while and you have done nothing! I only have one device on and apparently that is the maximum. It is claimed on various pages that the maximum of simultaneous streams is 2! Not happy by this at all. Last time didn't end so well. But that is another story.