cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shalou
First Poster

Re: Concurrecy Error 10021

2 evenings in a row I have not been able to log on to either of my 2 devices (both Roku sticks), says too many simultaneous streams on my account!!!!  

Surely I can watch one of my devices for the subscriptions I pay lol!!!

seriously fed up I can't watch walking dead 😢 And I'm paying for services I cannot view!!!

get error 10021 sorted NowTV!

0 Thanks
ciderbelly
Contributor 3

Re: Concurrency error (again!)

A bit late now. It seems to be working after a few hours. And by the way my phone didn't have now tv running in the background.

0 Thanks
ciderbelly
Contributor 3

Re: Concurrency error (again!)

Now it seems to be happening again on my Roku.
0 Thanks
MLX1
Occasional Poster

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

When can we have an explanation for this and confirmation of a fix that will work consistently? Telling us that it has been escalated to the tech team and no update 12 hours later is hardly giving people the sense of urgency that this deserves, when fees are being paid and the service is being denied.

0 Thanks
Rob-T
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @darr1975

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had device issues.

Is this still the case?

I've granted you some changes to add and remove the offending devices and try again if need be.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Borofan
Occasional Poster

I'm still having the same issue today. The only box I'm using has the error.

The other two boxes (which were added before the the box with the issue) are fine.

I'm only using one box at a time, not even the two allowed.

Please fix this issue.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@MLX1

There was a reply from @Rich-L from the NOW TV Team here which gives some further information

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Concurrency-issue/m-p/408039#M25627

howardfh1
Contributor 2

Re: Concurrency issue

In my case the LG app hasn't "crashed"...it's simply been turned off. By turning one off renders the other three devices unuseable - which Is one reason for subscribing, the ability to switch one off and move to another. Youir suggestion of "turning back on and closing the app" doesn't work.

The situation's been ongoing and clearly hasn't been fixed. Also, via the chat, I was assured I would recieve an e-mail back within 48 hours allowing me to cancel and get a full refund (and saved the chat). This hasn't happened either.

Very shoddy service from a system I've heaped praise on before.

Does anyone have the physical address of NowTV if I have to take this further (ie legal action)?

0 Thanks
howardfh1
Contributor 2

Their suggestion doesn't work, now with me anyway.

0 Thanks
MLX1
Occasional Poster

Thanks Andy but this did not work for me either.

Jon

Tags (1)
0 Thanks