cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Before anyone brings the help centre up I have checked the error code on there and all I got was this, which doesn't help me at all. 

You can only play on 2 devices at the same time. Choose which devices you want to use and end the third. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  I would only bring up a help topic if I saw a relevant one.  It seems that the apps are not fully realising folk have stopped watching.   What were the last two devices you successfully used to watch Now?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The last one I used was a roku which got switched off and the one before that was the same device I am using at the moment. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh and I also briefly used an android device that was only for like 5 minutes.

Legend 5
Legend 5
Check on your app usage on phone whether it is active. I mean in settings.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A bit late now. It seems to be working after a few hours. And by the way my phone didn't have now tv running in the background.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now it seems to be happening again on my Roku.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive been getting this issue to for days.

Im not sure Now Tv are doing anything about it.Noone has reported it in the list of known issues on the top of the forum.

It may work again for you,but it will return as you have experianced ! I suggest you try chat and report the issue,and ask for some extra months for the service maybe.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me today Got three boxes and app on Ipad. All fine except box in the living room.

First issue ever had with the boxes.

Any news on resolving the issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting this message. I do have 3 boxes but only 2 are in use at any one time. Currently they're all off at the power accept 1 device. It won't allow me to watch any of the sport I've just paid for. What an absolute waste of £6.99. Sort it out Nowtv.