cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich-L
Mentor 1

Re: Error code 10021

HI @MGG6,

Sorry for the late reply and for the frustrating experience you've had.

We're getting this looked into from our end. In the meantime, please power down all registered devices for 5 - 10 minutes before trying again.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Concurrency issue

Hi @D0nna@Oxslow

Just to add to what @Ruth-O has asked above.

Would you be able to let us know if the issue is still ongoing ?

Also can you confirm what you were doing before the error occurred and a rough time frame ?

Thanks in advance

Andy

0 Thanks
D0nna
Occasional Poster

Hi

Thanks for your messages.

I have two Now TV boxes, a chromecast and a desktop pc on my account. I was able to sign into all devices and watch Now TV fine as long as only using one device at a time. As soon as I wanted to watch two devices, the second one received the concurrency error message. I tried all combinations of devices, and it didn't matter what two devices I tried to use, one of them would not work. I have had the same four devices on my account for some time, but only last week tried watching two at a time (my son wanted to watch Karl Pilkington!).

As I had not received a solution on here I went on the live chat and explained the problem. The operator removed all the devices and then I added them back again. I tried watching the Chomecast and one of the Now TV boxes and they both worked, so it seems to have sorted it out. I asked the operator why it happened and his explanation was that "Sometimes the system goes funny." 🙂

So, fingers crossed, it seems to be sorted.

Thank you for your help.

0 Thanks
MLX1
Occasional Poster

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

I have read all the previous posts and I have exactly the same problem. 4 devices registered but I can only use one at a time for the last week or so - I should be able to use 2.  I am using  2 iPads, a NOW TV box and Apple TV. 

When is is the problem getting fixed? I'm thinking of cancelling my monthly membership if I can only watch on one device and I'm sure I am not alone.

any updates please? 

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
dcv
Contributor 1

It's happening today?? I have 4 boxes. 3 are off!! The only one left won't work and says I have too many streams! ! Help!!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Rich-L
Mentor 1

HI @Oxslow and @D0nna,

Sorry for the late reply and for the problems you've experienced.

We're aware of an issue at the moment where this is happening when you're watching on 2 devices and one crashes, or loses power or internet connection. If you then try to watch on a different device within 4 hours of this happening, the system will still think you're still viewing on the other device.

To fix this, go back and start watching again on the device that lost connection, then immediately close it down. You should then be able to watch on the new device.

Our tech team is looking into this issue at the moment and we hope to resolve the problem shortly.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments on this.

I have escalated this onto our technical team's to have a look into.

Once I receive an update I will update you all.

Thanks

Andy

Borofan
Occasional Poster

Concurrecy Error 10021

This error has been happening since the recent update. Got 3 boxes on account and today just me in house using one box and got this error again. CS removed all boxes. I added two and all was fine but error returns on 3rd box even when other two boxes disconnected. Seems like adding more than two boxes is causing this error. Is technical team aware of this?

0 Thanks
Borofan
Occasional Poster

I'm getting the same and have posted in Black Box forum so not just a white box issue.

0 Thanks
ciderbelly
Contributor 3

Re: Concurrecy Error 10021

Just started happening with me on my white Now TV box. This is the second time! Last time didn't end so well...

0 Thanks