cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Thanks for letting me know and thank you both for your patience.

Glad it sorted itself out. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused, though.

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting this error as well.  Also when I login to my account and click on the option 'Manage devices', I get a busy indicator and no list of devices'.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have error code 10021, but all other devices in the house are off. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply and for the frustrating experience you've had.

We're getting this looked into from our end. In the meantime, please power down all registered devices for 5 - 10 minutes before trying again.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello i am getting error code 10021 and all other 3 boxes are turned off? is there a problem somewhere? thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same error message here. I have 2 white boxes and a Youview box with NOWTV app...only 1 white box works at a time. Very frustrating!

The Youview box app doesn't work at all (even if white boxes not been used for up to 12 hours!)

I have a Movies, Entertainment and Kids pass...it's been like this for over a week now!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have had this problem since this afternoon. Now TV works on the last 2 devices that were used to watch it. I have logged out of all 4 devices and logged back in to the 2 devices that were getting the error code and they still get the error even though I am logged out of the other 2 devices. Log back in to the other 2 devices and they work. This is very annoying. Why is it not recognising that I have stopped watching now TV on my devices?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with NOW TV and sorry to hear that you facing this issue.

Could you tell me what NOW TV boxes you have please? Is it the black boxes, smart boxes or the white boxes?

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, 4 devices only 1 active & getting error 10021. Other box has been switched off almost an hour now, the same yesterday. I emailed nowtv help & all I got from them was 'you can have 4 devices & watch 2' so not very helpful!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, trying to watch Chowder.