cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had this for over a week and I'm using LG app (on three TV's) and a tablet. No probs with 2 TV's but can't get into the main TV or tablet.

Completely runing my viewing - the whole point is being able to watch indifferent rooms, paid a month's sports pass and, basically, want the money back.

Please contact me NowTV as it's impossible to contact you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue, I'm paying for something that I cannot use.
Are you going to offer any sort of refund ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting this message:

You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account.

To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop playback on one of your other devices.

Error code: 10021

I have 4 devices under my roof but only one being used at this moment in time, Ive gone round switching 2 off at the mains and still cant seem to connect to the 1 i want to watch NOW TV on.

Any advice would be grateful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem; unuseable sports pass. £ back required.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this issue for 48 hours now. Three boxes two switched off and one saying max streaming reached. So frustrating. All boxes have been switched off logged out etc....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been using the help "chat" thing, the guy disconnected all four devices, we switched then back on and it didn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Someone higher up the food chain is supposed to be contacting me in the next 24/48hrs r/e fixing it and/or some kind of compensation.

NOW should abandon this "2 devices" - it's clearly error-ridden and not good enough in these days of wi-fi and streaming all round the house. I basically want to cancel and get a full refund and a little compensation for the hassle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem, not used it on xBox or second Box for a while, we did today and now I can't use any...hope we are getting compensation for not being able to access a service we pay for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still getting this error on boxes and iPad. Not great for a paid service!! 😩
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's happening today?? I have 4 boxes. 3 are off!! The only one left won't work and says I have too many streams! ! Help!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments on this.

I have escalated this onto our technical team's to have a look into.

Once I receive an update I will update you all.

Thanks

Andy