cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We are currenlty looking into this issue as there have been a lot of reports of this happening.

I will be posting an update on this thread once I have an update.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep it's still happening. Only one device being used and I can't watch it on my xbox. I've been a customer of nowTV since it started and honestly I think this is so unbelievably tight.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 3 devices connect to my account. 2 boxes and PS4. The PS4 has been off 5 hours! One box is playing but u can't watch the other!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have seen an increase in reports of this fault happening.

It is being looked into by our tech teams and once we have a reply back from them we will be updating this board.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Meanwhile, how's about being the good guys and extending the time of user's passes as for many of us this has ruined our viewing. I'm half-way through a month's sports pass and being severely restricted in where I can watch Now. The T's and C's (as in contract) say I can turn off one set and watch on another, and this clearly isn't happening to a lot of people. You're breaking your contract with me, guys.

Once the problem is sorted, I'd like my Month's pass (a heck of a lot of money) to actually start (again) when the problem's solved. Remember - it's not the viewers fault.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 4 devices registered. Roku, Now TV Box, Xbox One and PS4.

Roku and TV box can stream, but both consoles will not work, saying I have exceeded the number of streams even when both the Roku and Tv Box are switched off. This happened for one day last week, seemed to fix itself, and has been going on for 2 days now this week. Please advise!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing here. I have 3 boxes and I use my iPad (so 4 devices). I had no other box on and decided to watch something on my iPad. Go this error saying too many streams. Well my main box was off (no light on) and the other 2 were switched off at the wall. I have been on live chat, and was told to remove and re-add devices, and they would allow the changes (done something at there end so I did not get the only add one device per month). Got my iPad working after this and reinstalling app, but still no 2 devices at a time. If I stopped one, I could watch on the other. Well that was until I came off live chat, no I get the message even when I only have one device on. Don't know what the hell is happening. Another mess up at Now TVs end, like the freeze up fiasco this morning. COME ON NOW TV, SORT IT OUT....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here! Maximum number of simultaneous streams reached message even though all other devices are switched off and definatly not streaming. Help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here , I've paid 10.99 for a sports pass and can't access it !!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Got 3 boxes, 2 aren't being used, the third says I've already exceeded the concurrent streams limit.