weezywoozy
Mentor

Re: Concurrency issue error 10021

Am having concurrency issue this weekend and last weekend. Very annoying 

0 Thanks
mum2016
Mentor

We can only watch on one box. The other one has for now been powered down. Please help

0 Thanks
KarenSmith1
Advocate

I have 4 devices registered. Roku, Now TV Box, Xbox One and PS4.

Roku and TV box can stream, but both consoles will not work, saying I have exceeded the number of streams even when both the Roku and Tv Box are switched off. This happened for one day last week, seemed to fix itself, and has been going on for 2 days now this week. Please advise!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
scottscud
Scholar

Same thing here. I have 3 boxes and I use my iPad (so 4 devices). I had no other box on and decided to watch something on my iPad. Go this error saying too many streams. Well my main box was off (no light on) and the other 2 were switched off at the wall. I have been on live chat, and was told to remove and re-add devices, and they would allow the changes (done something at there end so I did not get the only add one device per month). Got my iPad working after this and reinstalling app, but still no 2 devices at a time. If I stopped one, I could watch on the other. Well that was until I came off live chat, no I get the message even when I only have one device on. Don't know what the hell is happening. Another mess up at Now TVs end, like the freeze up fiasco this morning. COME ON NOW TV, SORT IT OUT....

0 Thanks
Fendell
Mentor

Same issue here! Maximum number of simultaneous streams reached message even though all other devices are switched off and definatly not streaming. Help.

0 Thanks
stevieE
Advocate

Same issue here , I've paid 10.99 for a sports pass and can't access it !!!
0 Thanks
billb
Scholar

Same issue here. Got 3 boxes, 2 aren't being used, the third says I've already exceeded the concurrent streams limit.
0 Thanks
howardfh1
Scholar 2

Had this for over a week and I'm using LG app (on three TV's) and a tablet. No probs with 2 TV's but can't get into the main TV or tablet.

Completely runing my viewing - the whole point is being able to watch indifferent rooms, paid a month's sports pass and, basically, want the money back.

Please contact me NowTV as it's impossible to contact you.

0 Thanks
howardfh1
Scholar 2

Re: Simultanious Streams - Now won't let me in even though only one device is being used.

Right...it's happening again. Seen the thread on the white box section - so posted there so this is basically the same.

Two devices won't let me in (too many similtanious streams) which is the main TV and the tablet, and the other two TV's are (figners crossed) OK.
Of course none of the othere are on at the same time.
On the other thread they mention there are "issues"
I'm using the LK app on the TV's and the Now app on the tablet.
This is infuriating and I've wasted a month's sports pass - frankly now I want a refund, or it fixing and the month's sub starting from scratch.
Can NowTV get in touch as this seems to be the only way to cotacy you? BTW if enough are having problems it might be worth us writing to a BBC comsumer programme.
Thank you Now if you can help.

0 Thanks

Having the same issue, I'm paying for something that I cannot use.
Are you going to offer any sort of refund ?