cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having the same problem with my new smart box, haven't been able to watch anything other than freeview on it for 2 days. I have two other devices that are working fine. It was working fine a few days ago but is now coming up with the too many simultaneous streams message. Have gone through all of the other troubleshoots but nothing.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had problems at the weekend and managed to speak to someone on live chat who was helpful. He removed all my devices and gave me the rights to put them back on. Worked fine for a day or to but tried watching this morning and couldn't on any device!

What is going on?

really disappointed with the service. Come on Sky. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear this.

Would you be able to let us know if this is still occuring and which devices you're using?

I've granted you some extra changes too, could you try removing all the effected devices and re-adding?

Some customers have found that having more than 2 devices is what's causing it, is this the case with you? With more information we can look into this further.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, i contacted live chat and i took off all 4 devices and put all 4 back on but i still have the same problem, i have had only one device working and have tried to use a second device and it comes up with code 10021

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I had this recently after adding a new box, it took 3 live chats to fix it. They kept removing and then adding the devices one evening, then day it was fixed. Seems it takes some time for the system to register changes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried first thing this morning, and the TV that wasn't letting me in yesterday is now allowing access. Later on I'll try the kitchen TV, turn off and see what happens with the other devices.

Does turning off and back on the wifi router help - ie. clears everything up?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your posts.

So, it seems from your posts that there might of been a bit of of a glitch but usually there's a few factors that would cause this to appear.

- There's a cross over on using a 3rd device in your household (sometimes you'll need to wait around 15 mins to avoid the streams overlapping)

- you've signed in at another location before, perhaps a friends house and their signing in - this is often the case during sporting events.

Usually if you wait 15 mins and ensure all devices are signed out this will stop the message appearing.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has sorted itself out now, but the glitch lasted longer than 15 minutes and, no, it wasn't signed in at another location!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right...it's happening again. Seen the thread on the white box section - so posted there so this is basically the same.

Two devices won't let me in (too many similtanious streams) which is the main TV and the tablet, and the other two TV's are (figners crossed) OK.
Of course none of the othere are on at the same time.
On the other thread they mention there are "issues"
I'm using the LK app on the TV's and the Now app on the tablet.
This is infuriating and I've wasted a month's sports pass - frankly now I want a refund, or it fixing and the month's sub starting from scratch.
Can NowTV get in touch as this seems to be the only way to cotacy you? BTW if enough are having problems it might be worth us writing to a BBC comsumer programme.
Thank you Now if you can help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The tech team re-booted the boxes & the box that wasn't working is & now a different box isn't!!! This is so frustrating, you used to be able to watch 3 devices & now i can only watch 1 😞 it used to take about 15 or so minutes to allow streaming on another box but its been over 30 mins now. Also they said in the email i had to log out to allow anotherbox to be used is this new??? We used to be able to just go to the home screen, wait about 15 mins & then could use another box. Sounds like i am not alone, paying for something i can't actually watch!!! May as well go back to talk talk this was why i left them!!!