cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UPDATE - Error still remaining 45 minutes later with only the one device switched on. Any suggestions how to clear this error - Concurrency issue error 10021

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is currently doin same thing with only 1 device on may just be a technical issue with now tv rather than box itself know this prob not much help should all work fine again by 2mara if not il b contacting them
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm receiving the above error code on all 4 of my devices? Please advise
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User This means more than 2 devices are being used (you can watch on 2 at a time).

Switch each one off and restart the one you want to watch on. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope you're wrong, this is happening for lots of people at the moment. I am gonna get yelled at by my kids if I don't get to record Chowder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the error code 10021 but only showing on one of my devices (laptop). I'm not watching on any other device and I have closed all the browers. I have restarted latop also.  I did change ny account today as I redeemed a 12 month pass. Up to this point it's been trouble free.  Any ideas ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply and for ay inconvenience this has caused.

Is the error code still coming up for you? If it is I'll try and get it looked into.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.

The error seemed to clear by itself after I closed all devices with NOW on, and left it a few hours.

Many thanks

Mandy Nicholls
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's not the case here, there's only 1 switched on in the house and it's still not working
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here, it's kind of worked itself out Thankyou