cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concurrency issue error 10021

I keep getting this error message on one of my now tv boxes. I have 3 devices in total. I have signed out of the lg smart tv app 30 minutes ago. The other now tv is switched off at the mains for 20 minutes. This error is still appearing on my only active device. Any ideas how to clear this error? I have reset the now tv box with a pin at the back of the box and still the error remains.

193 REPLIES 193
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says, you've reached max of simultaneously streams on your account, it was the only one playing, what r they going on about?!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you had an issue with this. Can you maybe make sure you're not still logged into some of the other devices such as a NOW TV app which is running in the background so it may bring up this error.

Please get in touch if you still have this issue ruining your viewing and we'll look into this further.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same error code happening every time I use the service. I have two boxes and get the error even if the other one isn't being used, both boxes have the latest software

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Can you try a hard reset on the box and let us know if the problem persists please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I've got this what is the problem x
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

If you are encountering this error code, it means that you may be trying to view on more than two devices. 

This may just be an error whereby a previous stream was not closed correctly. 

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

To close the stream on the NOW TV Box, you need to press the back button on the NOW TV remote. 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine is doing this grrrrrrr I thought you could have 4 nowtv boxes linked to 1 account yet i have only 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst you can have four you can only watch on any two of those at the same time. Error 10021 suggests you already have two playing. If you don't the system might still think a stream is open. It should clear down after about 10 minutes and you should be able to try again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is frustrating.

i bought a new smart box yesterday and registered it this evening. I'm trying to watch on the new device and getting this 10021 error. I am not trying to watch on a third device simaultaneously but it's saying I am. I've logged out and back in but to no effect.

Pretty poor Now TV...your technology should deliver what it's supposed to...that's why we buy it, after all.