cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing channels

For the past week or so i cannot change channels without having to go back to the menu,when i change a channel i get the multi coloured balls rotating and that is all that happens,to connect i have to go back to the guide and connect the channel that way,any advice please.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that your having this problem.

If you could try a forced software update on your NOW TV Box for me, hopefully this should sort your issue out.

Just follow the steps in this help article.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Say your on sky sports 1 but want to switch to sky sports 2. Change channel by pressing down and the coloured balls will just go round forever, unless you click back to channel menu then choose new channel from there. This is better than going back to channel menu and selecting new channel from there as the whole thing will hang then and you'll have to go back to now tv home to get anything working.

You don't need to do this if you want to change channel within a short time of successfully picking a new channel. The up/down select just works without having to see channel menu. Not sure how long you've got before you have to do trick above but maybe 5 minutes max.