cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot connect to internet - virgin media superhub 3

Hi

We recently moved house, our box was working perfectly with our sky broadband, but we cannot get it to connect to our new virgin superhub 3 at our new house.  Error message 009 - connects to wifi and network but not to the actual internet. The internet is working perfectly for all other devices. 

We have been on the forum and done all of the steps like 'disable pings' and change to 2.4 hz and  nothing has worked. Factory reset doesn't work. Please can someone help?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  I personally have a Virgin hub  after previously having had sky.  I  find it is better on the 5ghz setting.  Which reset did you do?  Did you do the menu reset or the pin hole reset?  

I would reboot the router and do a menu reset (home x 5 ff x2 rwx3) then select factory reset.   Then try linking to 5ghz.   If possible try ethernet if your box is close enough to the hub.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.