Cancellation

I would like to cancel my now tv  subscription but can't seem to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
146 REPLIES 146
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When i go to the 'passes' section to cancel, it wants me to input my card details before it will take me any further.

You already have these as you are taking money from that account, so why do i need to input them again to cancel?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

When i go to the 'passes' section to cancel, it wants me to input my card details before it will take me any further.

You already have these as you are taking money from that account, so why do i need to input them again to cancel?

Hi @Anonymous User,

This is the classic indication that you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account... ie: the same account as your NOW TV playback device!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are trying to cancel your pass and it's asking for your bank card details then you have used an older username that is inactive, have you used any other usernames or Sky id ?

Check all correspondence in your email inbox, spam folders or deleted folders if you have used other usernames on your card. 

If so, go back into My Account  > My Passes with your other usernames to cancel your passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi Katrina, 

Sorry to know that the cancellation option is not listed for your account 😞 

Looks like you have logged in to duplicate account which is incomplete and prompting for card details.

I have sent an email to you requesting for more details, please check inbox / spam folder and get back to me. I will assist you further with this.

Thanks,

Ruchira. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Go to My Account/My passes where one can cancel.

Best done from PC or Laptop

Starting.   My. Account.  bUT. Not.  Ordered

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to deactivate my account please thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have read several threads about cancellation issues and none of them helps me.

I do go to my passes and there, there is a list of all passes available. there is no cancelling button anywhere. Some of the passes have an active button for a free trial and some have an active button to buy.

There is no chat room anywhere either, as some users stated.Hence that I resource to writing here.

Anyone knows where the cancellation button actually is?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like the username you've logged in with doesn't have any active passes on it, so the charges are likely to be coming from a different account you've used in the past. Try logging in with any other usernames you have and checking again.

If you don't think you have any other accounts then to get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv