cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch live TV through XBOX one guide

When I first set up our new now tv box (to replace sky) everything worked fine. Used the now tv box through xbox one guide to watch TV. About an hour later I'm faced with the purple screen. Have no idea why it worked once, and now nothing! Anyone know how to stop this? I've tried hdmi cables, switching everything over, reset the now tv box and the xbox.. can anyone help? Or do I have to swap cables each time I want the xbox/now tv? Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
When I first set up our new now tv box (to replace sky) everything worked fine. Used the now tv box through xbox one guide to watch TV. About an hour later I'm faced with the purple screen. Have no idea why it worked once, and now nothing! Anyone know how to stop this? I've tried hdmi cables, switching everything over, reset the now tv box and the xbox.. can anyone help? Or do I have to swap cables each time I want the xbox/now tv? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you are having these issues if you have a look at this article http://po.st/6aBEYV this should help resolve the issue for you 🙂

Thanks

Eddie