cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in, service disruption???????

My log in details are not working and they are correct but I have noticed that now tv log in and accounts page online keeps timing out and not responding too. My Internet is fine I checked. I can't access my now tv channels as all of a sudden it's asked for my log in info but it's keeps saying it can't understand my log in. What's going on? You guys having some issues?
3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:
My log in details are not working and they are correct but I have noticed that now tv log in and accounts page online keeps timing out and not responding too. My Internet is fine I checked. I can't access my now tv channels as all of a sudden it's asked for my log in info but it's keeps saying it can't understand my log in. What's going on? You guys having some issues?

Hi @Anonymous User

I had the very same problems. About an hour ago. If you try again now I think you'll be okay. I was able to sign in again just now without changing anything.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, just wondering if yours is working now, i have been trying to log into my box for a few hours now and it still saying it doesnt recognise me but i can log in on my computer just not the box. Iv tried resetting my password and that didnt work either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing is happening to me. Can't log in even though I know user name and password is correct. Very frustrating?!