cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I use my Now TV box if I am not paying a subscription for Movies?

Hi,

Can I still use the BBC iPlayer etc if I am not paying £8.99 per month?

How much do the movies coat after 3 months?

Is this service available in Ireland?

Kind regards

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Check your account details at https://account.nowtv.com/account-details
(you can logon right?)
Then, with the details displayed, check your Nowtv box is set up correctly.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User are you in the Republic or the North. I know some in North say they are in Ireland due to their heritage. Given fact you mentioned a box I believe you may be. If so that counts as UK and you will get the service.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im havin terrible issues. Purchased this box today, soent 3 hours goin around in circles!!! Ffs. Please soneone tell me do i have to pay monthly aswell? Bought this today and have a 3 month entertainment pass but just dont know how to put details of this in? It keeps sayin i have to put card details in. Losing the will to live. This site is so frustrating, not clear st all!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Im havin terrible issues. Purchased this box today, soent 3 hours goin around in circles!!! Ffs. Please soneone tell me do i have to pay monthly aswell?

1. You must enter credit/debit card details as part of signing on for nowtv.   Signon here

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin?IRCT=ilc_feb_14_NowTV_Signin_33

2.  Pick free trial Movies or Entertainment.  If you have  an Entertainment pass then I suggest you try free movies for 14 days.

3. Immediately CANCEL the trial which means you won't be charged at the end of the 14 days. (You still have  14 days to try it though).

4. Enter your 3 month pass code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

ive just bought a now tv box and have 2month movie pass, I've signed up put in my voucher number, put in my bank details and it's saying my bank account valid. when I put in correct details.

how are I suppose to use my now tv box when it's not letting me?

seems like I've wasted my money.

toni Kal Ambrose.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you need money in your account when signing up? As it isn't letting me when am trying to register for the 14 day free trial.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No. But you have to put a card in. Cancel IMMEDIATELY the trial starts.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User to validate your card details a 10p request is made. Although the money is never taken, it needs to be there and some banks will show it as a debit for a couple of days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. If you start your 14 day free trial an then cancel it do they still charge you a one of price of £6.99.