cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I use my Now TV box if I am not paying a subscription for Movies?

Hi,

Can I still use the BBC iPlayer etc if I am not paying £8.99 per month?

How much do the movies coat after 3 months?

Is this service available in Ireland?

Kind regards

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Irishcolly,

You can use all of the on the NOW TV Box except for those which require an active NOW TV pass (the NOW TV app and Sky Sports News HQ).

You'll still need a complete NOW TV account to use the box, including payment details, but no payments will be taken unless you decide to purchase a pass.

The Movies Month Pass is currently £9.99 a month, and NOW TV is currently a UK only service, so it's not available in Ireland.

Thanks,

Birgit

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use box just as free view and not pay anything

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you use the  now tv box as a freeview box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Connect box to tv via HDMI;  connect (white) box to router by going through wifi connection settings (for black box you can connect directly via ethernet cable); switch box on; select correct HDMI channel on TV.

Then goto iplayer, 4OD, itvPlayer or 5 apps and watch live or catchup.

AND to get a 30 day fee movie trail go here first

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin?IRCT=ilc_feb_14_NowTV_Signin_33

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

You don't thats why theres No Freeview label on the box... its an IPTV box... Not a freeview decoder box... 

You can use the Free Functions of the NowTV box once you have signed up for the Free MOVIES offer for a single month as a brand new never used it before user using your master or visa card to prove age and location...

You then instantly cancel the movies in the free offer time period like 2 mins after you signed up is a good idea...

You then login to the box with the same ID details this will allow you to Use the free app services on the box...

These apps provide catch up from Some of the freeview channel providers but not many...

Some like Sky News. Iplayer, ITV. provide live channel feeds...  Ch4 don't, Ch5 don't and their are no UK Play channels... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey there

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

In short, no @Anonymous User!

When you first set-up any NOW TV 'branded' device you have to create a NOW TV account. Which includes providing your name, billing address and 'active' credit/debit card details.

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) and free-trials, run for their full duration, even if they are officially cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not officially cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you'll need to submit your new pass before your current pass expires. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a 'Payment PIN' code on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done officially and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account or accounts if you have them!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my user name colin2453  paymount pin ****i am being charge for use but i am not useing it i have not used it in months      i am being charged 6.99 9.99 my email is [email removed]