cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: New User Recording

Does anyone know if Sky Atlantic is on catch-up?  Specifically, want to watch Game of Thrones next year but want to ditch Sky.

0 Thanks
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Only new shows on Sky Atlantic are available on catch up.  When new episodes of Game of Thrones are aired they will be available on catch up for 30 days.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for that @DarylM 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I be wrong about this but would it not be possible to plug the HDMI cable from the box into a DVD recorder or similar and record it that way one would only need to make sure the box was on.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

By all means try but I doubt very much that it'll work as recording NowTV isn't allowed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re:%20New%20User%20Recording

Thanks for that reply, i was just pondering this as im away next weekend and i usually buy the week pass for sky sports so i can watch formula1 i just thought that hdmi lead has the output from the box and it would display on tb and wondered if the recorder could act as the receiver just like the tv but if its not allowed to record it then i guess that puts pay to that my other option would be to hope that sky rerun the whole weekend or at least the race 

%0A%0A%23%23-%20Please%20type%20your%20reply%20above%20this%20line%20-%23%23

Sent from myMail for iOS

Sent from myMail for iOS
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Re:%20New%20User%20Recording

@Anonymous User as there isn't much else for Sky Sports F1 to show during the week you should hopefully get a full rerun, along with the highlights several times.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sky box is yours, if you can access the channels you can record them. For example the movies you have record from sky movies channel will not be watchable as you are no longer a sky customer. Any free channels are recordable from my understanding you just need a work dish to get signal.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stevewhyles wrote:

I be wrong about this but would it not be possible to plug the HDMI cable from the box into a DVD recorder or similar and record it that way one would only need to make sure the box was on.

The problem is that there are no DVD/HDD recorders I am aware of that have HDMI in. It may be possible with the white box and the component output, if you can get it to work (I never did)

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

ClockEnd wrote:

Oh jeez... The output quality of those things are dreadful Smiley Surprised

0 Thanks