cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I record content?

Hi All, can i ask if it is posible to record anything on the NowTV box and if so how is it done and where does Now TV store the recording.

Also, is there a detailed user manual anywhere. I apreciate there is plenty of help from the site but this takes so much time to navigate through it is to slow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no recording feature on the box, or with NowTV. However you'll find most of the live shows are already avaible on demand or are added shortly after being shown.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if Sky Atlantic is on catch-up?  Specifically, want to watch Game of Thrones next year but want to ditch Sky.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Only new shows on Sky Atlantic are available on catch up.  When new episodes of Game of Thrones are aired they will be available on catch up for 30 days.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for that @DarylM 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sky box is yours, if you can access the channels you can record them. For example the movies you have record from sky movies channel will not be watchable as you are no longer a sky customer. Any free channels are recordable from my understanding you just need a work dish to get signal.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do record now tv on my laptop, thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

how do record now tv on my laptop, thanks

In short @Anonymous User, you can't.

It's not a feature NOW TV has ever offered or permits!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is recordin even on an old smart box (non 4k) not possibl from terrestrial channels?on removabl usb

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nope, no recording feature with the first generation NowTV Freeview version smart box even if you plug in a USB thumb or hard drive into the USB port on the box Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again, why not. People have busy lives. Recording has to be done on 10 hour sport matches. Its insane theres no record feature😞😞🇬🇧