cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CANCELLING VIA APPLE TV/ITUNES

I am furious, I have been sent on a merry goose chase trying to cancel my movies pass, been clicking through all sorts to never get to where I need to be or even finding a way of contacting a support centre!

My mother was let loose on my Apple TV & ended up subscribing to a movies pass which is billed through my itunes account but there seems to be no way of cancelling it. When I log into Now TV it claims I have nothing subscribed but I am getting billed every month & there seems to be no way of cabncelling it - the website has told me to fully register the account...& all it does is send me to the home page. I am just going in circles. Will someone PLEASE tell me how I can cancel it & while your at it help me shut down the entire account! 

Thank you x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There are two ways of using NOW TV on the Apple TV, one is by logging in with your iTunes account, where passes are bought and administered through iTunes, and the second by logging in with a NOW TV account, where you buy and cancel passes on the NOW TV website.

As you've logged in with your iTunes account you won't find the option to cancel on the NOW TV website. Instead, you can cancel your NOW TV pass via the iTunes app on an iOS device you have, or using iTunes on a desktop or laptop.

Just follow the steps in the following help article to turn the auto-renew on your NOW TV pass to Off.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Once you've done that you will still be able to watch the pass until it expires, but it won't then auto-renew and you won't be charged again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There are two ways of using NOW TV on the Apple TV, one is by logging in with your iTunes account, where passes are bought and administered through iTunes, and the second by logging in with a NOW TV account, where you buy and cancel passes on the NOW TV website.

As you've logged in with your iTunes account you won't find the option to cancel on the NOW TV website. Instead, you can cancel your NOW TV pass via the iTunes app on an iOS device you have, or using iTunes on a desktop or laptop.

Just follow the steps in the following help article to turn the auto-renew on your NOW TV pass to Off.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Once you've done that you will still be able to watch the pass until it expires, but it won't then auto-renew and you won't be charged again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You hero. 

THANK YOU!

Absolutely ridicluous what I have been through trying to find this out. Now TV - USELESS. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So very annoyed and disappointed with both companies. I cancelled last week on my Now TV app only to see £11.99 coming out by apple today. I cancelled Now cinema as I lost my job. Now I find i've paid it again.